ⓘ Sleeve (disambiguation)
A sleeve can be:
- A sleeve gastrectomy, a surgical weight-loss procedure.
- A card sleeve used to protect trading cards from damage during play
- A tube into which another tube is inserted, which in the case of small tubes is called a thimble
- Sleeve, that part of a garment which covers the arm, or through which the arm passes or slips
- A cylinder sleeve lining a piston engine bore
- A sleeve valve, a type of valve mechanism for piston engines
- A basketball sleeve, an accessory worn by basketball players
- A liner for the cylinder of an engine
- Sleeve known for a Christmas song with particular emphasis on the chorus which was lampooned by Anthony Cumia of the Opie and Anthony Show and for which the musician presented a tongue-in-cheek version tailored for Cumia.
- A Sleeve construction, used in construction by electricians and plumbers to create an opening in cast concrete to create a penetration to permit the passage of a penetrant
- A beer sleeve or koozie
- A sleeve tattoo, a tattoo arrangement that covers most or all of a persons arm
- A record sleeve, the outer covering of a vinyl record.