ⓘ Soundwave tattoos
Soundwave tattoos are tattoo designs created from audio clips. The tattoos can be scanned and played back via a smartphone app which translates the tattoos wavelengths into sound. The process was pioneered by an augumented reality app Skin Motion developed by Nate Siggard in 2017.
- A 5 to 30 second sound is recorded which could be a message or any sound at all.
- The print is inked it on the clients body line by line.
- People can use a sound wave app to scan and hear the audio message in it.
- After inking, the picture of the sound wave is uploaded to the internet.
- A sound wave is created out of it using various software and printed on paper.