ⓘ Damien (disambiguation)
Damien is a given name and a surname.
Damien may also refer to:
- Damien High School, a private Catholic all-boys high school in California
- Tropical Cyclone Damien, a tropical cyclone
- "Damien" song, a song by New York hardcore punk band Stray from the Path about the Westboro Baptist Church.
- "Damien" South Park episode, the tenth episode of the first season of South Park
- Damien Demento born 1958, stage name of American professional wrestler Phillip Theis
- Damien Memorial School, a private Catholic all-boys school in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Leonardo Carrera, a professional wrestler who went by the name Damien
- Damien, the first of professional wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts three snakes
- Damien play, by Aldyth Morris
- Damien TV series, an American television series based on The Omen